- Please review your order carefully before submitting as it cannot be modified once in progress. For information relating to refunds, exchanges and credits please click here.
- The unique hand-crafted nature of Provenance fabrics means weaving, printing and dying irregularities are an inherent character of our textiles and are not treated as flaws.
- No two fabrics are ever made the same and therefore Provenance cannot guarantee colour matching between each batch of fabric.
Fabrics are printed/dyed in 5mt to 6mt lengths and sold in increments of 25cm.
Provenance endeavours to represent textile colours on their website as true to the physical fabrics as possible. However, fabrics will often appear different from one computer monitor to the next and is beyond Provenance’s control.
In most cases Provenance are able to supply a small sample cutting to assist with colour matching; postage fees apply. Please email us with your sample request through the Contact Us button on our website before placing your order.
We accept the following methods of payment:
- Paypal (a Paypal account is required)
- Credit Cards via Paypal (a Paypal account is not required)
- Bank Deposit – Provenance’s bank details will appear on the order confirmation email sent to you. Your order will be dispatched once payment has been received.
Your bank or credit card company will calculate the current exchange rate automatically.
Please review your order carefully before submitting as it cannot be modified once in progress.